In 2020 we are celebrating the power of girls! Getting to know some of our favourite queens and bringing them to you so we can get to know them together.
This month our Killer Queen has the most incredible eye for content and seeing the beauty in everything. She is our ultimate style, aesthetic and obviously face goals- the beautiful Cami Gomez aka: @CamiGomez
We asked her some quick fire questions that we were dying to know- read on to get to know her a little better.
1. Hey Cami, can you introduce yourself to our Kiwi readers?
I am Cami Gomez a Miami based influncer. I have a passion for all things fashion and trendy.
I also, love to travel and create new and different versatile photos!
2. Who is your fashion icon(s)?
My fashion icon is Chiara Ferragni, not only is she the coolest person dressed wherever she goes. But she is a mom, entrepreneur and role model.
3. Where are you from?
I am originally from Colombia a country in South America. I moved to the United States 5 years ago and since then my love for fashion has taken off!
4. Describe yourself in 3 words.
I consider myself hardworking, kind and loving
5. If you could only wear one brand for the rest of your life what brand would it be?
I love many brands but one who has all that I like would be Chanel and Zara.
6. Currently, what are your favourite skincare products?
I’m currently obsessed with Garnier and their new water rose line! It does miracles on your skin!!
7. What is your go-to hairstyle?
Loose beach waves always
8. What’s one surprising fact about you?
I love clouds and I’m obsessed. Whenever I see clouds, I take a million pictures of it #cloudlover
9. What would be your dream job/ where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I would love to grow my Instagram much more and become not only a fashion blogger but also someone that people can rely on for motivation and support!
10. Ultimate celebrity crush?
Definitely Zack Efron and Ian Somerhalder
11. What is your biggest accomplishment?
Being able to open my own company at age 19
12. Cats or dogs?
13. What are you currently watching on Netflix/ favourite Netflix show?
Currently watching a new show on Netflix called Love is Blind! A must to watch.
14. Who are you favourite youtubers and bloggers?
My favourite youtubers are Emma Rose and Emma Chamberlain. Favourite bloggers, Negin Mirsalehi and Nitsan Raiter.
15. What is your idea of a dream holiday?
A week in Thailand followed by a weekend in Bora Bora and finishing with a ski trip at the Alps.
16. What is your perfect date?
Dinner at a Sushi Restaurant and watching the sunset by the beach!
17. What is your go-to McDonalds/Nando’s order?
Mc Chicken Burger with Large Fries.
18. What are your pet peeves?
When people or things are slow! Also, can’t stand unorganised closets.
19. What is a common misconception that people have about you?
People always get an impression that I am sassy. I am all the opposite from it!
20. What is no. 1 on your bucket list?
Skydiving in Dubai!
21. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Always be bold with your decisions and NEVER EVER forget that everything is possible with hard work and determination.
22. Do you have any secret beauty/haircare/skincare tips?
First skin care tip always wash your face at morning and night. Wear sunscreen every day and use hair conditioner treatment the night before you wash your hair!
23. What’s the best and worst job you’ve ever had?
Best Job is the one I get to work on right now. Being an influencer is my true passion. I have never had a job that I don’t like, and I have learned so much from each one of them.
24. What is your favourite thing about social media?
I get to share who I am without filters. I have a community that supports me and likes what I do which is the most rewarding thing.
Lastly, what is the charity that you will be donating to/ doing a giving back day with? Why this charity?
I would love to donate to aa variety of charities in Colombia. There is many people with needs that I know would give the best used to the clothes I get to give them.